Leo is a partner and plain-speaking commercial litigator with extensive experience running High Court proceedings and trials. He is instructed by a broad range of clients and has a track record of acting in complex, high value litigation.
Leo has particular skill in representing small clients and individuals against large, well-heeled opponents and has done so in proceedings against public companies, banks, large corporates and high-net-worth families. Leo regularly works with funders and insurers in pursuing such claims.
Leo studied French at the University of London in Paris. After training at Edwin Coe LLP, he joined CANDEY in 2012. He speaks French.
Leo has worked on a number of reported cases including:
· Monde Petroleum SA v Westernzagros Ltd;
· Brown v BCA Trading Ltd;
· Peak Hotels & Resorts Limited v Tarek Investments Limited & Ors;
· Dial Partners LLP & Anr v Eastern Airways International Ltd &Ors;
· Irina Abramovich v Elarem Hoffmann;
· Kazakhstan Kagazy Plc & Ors v Maksat Arip & Ors.
© CANDEY Limited, London & CANDEY LLC, New York